A 9,0 mm - 11,0 mm Water Resistant L Handle B72 in Bright Chrome. An O ring prevents water from penetrating into the application through the lock mechanism. It is essential for the customer to fit a sealing ring between the head of the lock and the door of the of the application.
S-Line antibacterial overmoulded keys are available with handle 1697 only. The unique over moulding process helps fight bacteria and avoids cross contamination between multiple users of the same key. Download the brochure or contact us for more information.
|Product Code||Key Series||Combinations||Body Length||Cap||Handle Depth||Handle Length||Lock Type||Finish||Enquire|
|1697||9000||500||9||Dust Cover||44||105||Locking||Bright Chrome||Enquire|
|B72||A.E||Contact sales||9||-||44||105||Locking||Bright Chrome||Enquire|
|B85||C||Contact sales||9||-||44||105||Locking||Bright Chrome||Enquire|
|B86||A.E||Contact sales||11||-||44||105||Locking||Bright Chrome||Enquire|
|F13||6.5mm Triangle||11||-||44||105||Locking||Bright Chrome||Enquire|
|F26||3mm Double Barb||11||-||44||105||Locking||Bright Chrome||Enquire|
- Standard movements: 1, 2
- Lock Combinations: Refer to sales dept.
- Standard finish: Bright chrome (1697 with dust cover)
- Fixing hole shape: Special (see technical drawing)
- Standards: NF.C. 20010 April 1977 IPF 55 (French)
- Dimension ‘X’ specification: Body Length
- Comprehensive range of Cams available: See Cams and Accessories for IP Rated Locks