A Mini, Inline, Double Pole Key Switch 5025 and 5026, both available in bright chrome with a double D fixing hole shape.
Once connected to a C.K. low voltage switch, the 5025 and 5026 key switches can be used to control two circuits. This makes it ideal for use in Enclosure applications or anywhere a circuit needs to be controlled by use of a key.
- Proof voltage: >750Vdc
- Current carrying capacity (non-switching): 5A
- Contact rating (switch resistive load): 5A 115Vac, 3A 50Vdc
- Insulation resistance: >100m Ohm
- Initial contact resistance: < 20m Ohm
- Minimum operating life: 10,000 cycles
- Contact material: silver plated brass
- Body material: Glass filled polyester
- Operating temperature: -20 to 65⁰C
|Product Code||Total Movement||Indx'g||Key Free|