A radial pin tumbler (R.P.T) Inline Key Switch 4356 available in Bright Chrome with a Double D fixing hole shape.
Once connected to a C.K. low voltage switch, the 4356 switch forms part of a circuit that is controlled by the key. This makes it ideal for use in Enclosure applications such as data cabinets and circuit breakers.
- Contact rating (switch resistive load): 0.1A 30Vdc
- Insulating resistance: >100mOhm
- Initial contact resistance: <30mOhm
- Minimum operating life: 10,000 cycles
- Rated voltage: 5 – 30Vdc
- Current: 0.16 – 100mA
- Tag type: solder
- Operating temperature: -25 – 65⁰C
|Product Code||Total Movement||Key Free|
|4356-05-2A||90° CW||1, 4|