The electronic latch lock is a versatile and reliable addition to any access control and compartment locking system, and simply requires an electronic pulse to unlock the unit.
The lock is fitted to the interior of the furniture and can integrate with existing systems or be used as a standalone operation.
It can easily be installed into wooden and metal enclosures for use in applications such as lockers, office furniture and postal and delivery access systems. With a simple push to lock action, the lock can be operated using an i-button, proximity card or key pad.
With a tough ABS moulded body, mechanical key override and growing range of striker designs to choose from, this slam-to-lock latch is the clear choice for safety critical installations.
For further information email or contact us on +48 (32) 344-78-70, -82, -84.
Download the complete Technical Drawing by clicking the link.
|Product Code||Body width||Body height||Body depth||Enquire|
- Push to lock, electronic release
- Releases under load, burst pressure of up to 100N. Pull out 2,500 N
- Mechanical key override
- Tough ABS moulded body
- Compact slim-line fixing
- Integrates with existing electronic access control systems or stand-alone operation
- I button, proximity card or keypad actuation
- Remote access via network controller
- Closed loop electronic feedback
- Operates with 12v, 0.5A - 1 second pulse
- Motor stall current 0.6A
- Connecting circuit boards
- Touchscreen interfaces